||What can Aztec Print do?
Aztec Print can take an idea from a customer's mind, and produce the finished product. With our in house design studio and excellent graphic designers, we would create your artwork, supply FREE PROOFS until they are signed off by you the customer before for printing on one of the latest lowest carbon footprint printing presses on the market today - the Heidelberg DI 4 colour, using environmentally friendly paper and vegetable based inks.
We mainly use litho for or all our printing. Our prices for printing litho are just as competitive as Digital printing, but with the added bonus of Quality, therefore we can produce quality full colour competitive leaflets, brochures, business cards, letterheads and much more as listed below. Give us a try and we are sure you will return.
QUALITY PRINTING. COMPETITIVE PRICES
- FULL IN HOUSE GRAPHIC DESIGN SERVICE
- FREE PROOFS
- BUSINESS CARDS
- COMPLIMENT SLIPS
- LEAFLETS / FLIERS
- SHOW PROGRAMMES / SCHEDULES
- RAFFLE TICKETS
- DUPLICATE / TRIPLICATE / QUADRUPLICATE / INVOICE / DELIVERY / PURCHASE ORDER BOOKS / PADS / SETS / NCR / Non Carbon or Carbon
- SHOW TICKETS
- PRESENTATION FOLDERS
- PROMOTIONAL ITEMS
- WEDDING STATIONERY
- YEAR PLANNERS
- CHRISTMAS CARDS
- PRICE LISTS
- ACCOUNT COVERS
AND MUCH MUCH MORE.
All our printing is done in house to ensure constant quality & service. We only use environmentally friendly paper/board and vegetable based ink, ensuring our environmental impact is kept to a minimum, and that the customer knows that we are doing our bit for the environment as well as having a quality product at a competitive price.
Read more on our Environmental Credentials on our Environment Page.
All print work can be done in either spot colors, one color, two colours or full colour (four color process).
Aztec Print is renowned for its excellent customer service, with new customers coming on board by recommendation. All staff go that extra mile. Whether it is for 50 business cards or 10,000 leaflets. We always ensure a first class service and the attention to detail on your printing products are second to none.
Read some of our feedback....
What some of our Customers say
- Aztec brings retail competition to life with 'James Bond' posters.
Shown are Ty Nant's stylish Sales Presentation sheets - used to promote
the Glass and PET range in the USA (shown)
'The association with James Bond oozed style and glamour, therefore
the posters to promote the James Bond Iceland Holiday competition
had to reflect 100% quality. AZTEC not only produced a stunning
poster for Ty Nant - they responded to an extremely tight deadline,
with extremely competitive prices.'
Cath Henley - Brand Manager ~ Ty Nant Spring Water Ltd
- 'May I convey our thanks to you for the sterling work that you did supplying and printing our order again this year. In particular, the set up of the front page, we had many enquiries as to who the printers were after seeing this. How you have the patience Yvonne to change the details the number of times that you had to do was astonishing. It is people like yourselves that turn our event into a very good event, of which we are very grateful to you...'
Chariman, Severn Valley
- 'Just a note to thank you for turning round yesterday's job so quickly, efficiently and courteously and at a reasonable price.'
- 'On behalf of the Commanding Officer, I wish to express my sincere appreciation for the programmes that you printed for us on the occasion of His Royal Highness The Duke of Edinburgh's visit to present medals in honour of those personnel who have served on deployed operations. The programmes were extremely well received, especially by the VIP's and all the serving personnel's guests. His Royal Highness The duke of Edinburgh's military assistant has even requested that another copy be sent to him.
The time and effort that you and your team from Aztec Print put in to
ensure that the programmes were completed on time was exceptional.
With such a short timescale you certainly pulled out all the stops for us
and produced a very high quality publication. Once again, thank
7 Air Battalion REME, Wattisham
- Aztec provided a competitive price and first class service to match the high standard of golfing facilities available here.
Rowland Rees-Evans ~ Penrhos Golf and Country Club
Any questions our customers may have, whether simple or practical we will endeavour to answer.
Business Awards for Wales
Neil Morrison, the Proprietor was awarded with "Best New Business Award" in Wales in 2003/2004 sponsored by the Princes Trust & Royal Bank of Scotland Group. He went on to represent Wales for the Nationwide awards held at St James Palace in October 2004 and was presented with his certificate by HRH Prince Charles.
In May 2006, Aztec Print gained level 2 of the Green Dragon Award for its environmental awareness and sustainability. Aztec continues improving its environmental awareness and is also working towards ISO 14001 and FSC Accreditation.